[ncl-talk] Ocean water density calculation

Wickramage Chathurika wickramagechathurika at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:31:01 MST 2018

Hello,
I am calculating the density of ocean water using ECCO2 model data. I have calculated density by two different methods. One is according to NCL example. But I have gotten two different minimum and maximum values for density. I have attached herewith the two scripts and please help me to figure out the problem with my script. appreciate your help in advance.

Kind Regards;Chathu

Wickramage Chathurika HemamaliMsc Research ScholarState Key Laboratory of Tropical OceanographySouth China Sea Institute of OceanologyUniversity of Chinese Academy of ScienceChina
Specialized in Oceanography and Marine Geology (Bachelor)University of RuhunaMataraSri Lanka
Email : wickramagechathurika at rocketmail.com