[ncl-talk] XY Plot from 3 Different WRF Simulations Question

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:39:21 MST 2018

Nicolas,
if the data is dimensioned the same in all simulations there is really nothing different from plotting 3 variables from the same simulation :)

Just read the data, put it in an array and plot it using gsn_csm_xy.

Otherwise you'll have to explain in detail why it doesn't work.

Cheers

> On 27. Feb 2018, at 07:57, Nicholas Thomas Luchetti <Nicholas.Luchetti at colorado.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to plot the same variable from 3 separate WRF runs (sensitivity type analysis) on the same x y plot... However, after scouring over all xy plot examples on the NCL help site, I can't find a clear cut way to do this.... All the examples seem have each line from 1 input data source (just sliced arrays from the same data source)...
>
> Can you provide guidance, or a link to an example that plots the same variable, over the same time period, but from 3 different data sources?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nick Luchetti
>
> --
> Nicholas Luchetti
> Graduate Student
> Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (ATOC)
> CU Boulder

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista <http://guidocioni.altervista/>.org