[ncl-talk] Vertical motion with zonal wind

Jenny Taylor jenny63taylor91 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:33:30 MST 2018

Hello,

I am sending you the script based on which it is made. Kindly find the
script attached below. I have one question on this matter. In the dataset (
atmos.nc) what are those variables named as 'hyam' and 'hybm'?
It is showing as 'hybrid A coefficient at layer midpoints' and 'hybrid B
coefficient at layer midpoints'.

Kindly also inform me what I am doing wrong as per your observation over NH.

Thanks,
Jenny