[ncl-talk] Problems plotting CICE grid

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Thu Feb 15 10:08:01 MST 2018

Hi Dave,
yes, I've been plotting the 1st time step only for test purposes. Maybe I
phrased it unluckily, I call it tice because in the end I am plotting on
the t-grid, but the variable I am reading in is aice. How do you think
could I avoid reading in missing values then?
Thanks for getting back to me,
Anne

--
Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.