[ncl-talk] gedit syntax highlighting on yellowstone / cheyenne

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 22 20:24:27 MDT 2017

Hi Caspar,

I don't suppose you were told what was wrong with that file -- I looked at
it, and it seemed to be an innocuous XML file, with no path or host
dependencies, etc. I don't have ways and means to try it out in action at
the moment, but I will look into it when I'm in the office.

Anybody else out there with ideas in the meantime?

Rick