[ncl-talk] esmf regrid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 22 13:00:30 MDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

The issue might be with these lines:

        Opt at SrcLargeFile     = "True"
        Opt at DstLargeFile     = "True"

​You don't want to use quotes when you are using logicals. Try:

​        Opt at SrcLargeFile     = True
        Opt at DstLargeFile     = True

You will also need:

        Opt at WgtLargeFile     = True

I believe these should be the default in NCL V6.4.0. If you are using 6.4.0
and still seeing these errors, then would it be possible for you to provide
the data and your latest script?  If your data file is large, then perhaps
you can write just a subset of it to a new file. You can email me offline
if you want help with this.

--Mary