[ncl-talk] Reopening an old trouble ticket: OPeNDAP failing when reading a large number of files [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Capehart, William J William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:43:04 MDT 2017

Thanks Rick:

It’s not a stretch apparently.  Indeed there were a lot of /tmp/oc.* directories and the one I’m running now is adding zero-byte-long files to the directory as it proceeds.

Based on the URL you posted I am not sure exactly how to get around it or “reclaim” a cookie jar.

Guidance at that end would be appreciated.

Bill

Bill Capehart <William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu<mailto:William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu>>
Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences Program Coordinator
Civil and Environmental Engineering
201 Mineral Industries Building
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 East St Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995
Ph: +1-605-394-1994   Mobile: +1-605-484-5692