[ncl-talk] Error while handling multiple WRF output files

swati shewale shewaleswati16 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:14:11 MDT 2017

I understood gsn_panel(wks,(/plot0,plot1,plot2,plot3,plot4,plot5/),(/2,3/),pres)
will give 3 plot in one row and another 3 plot in second row as follows

plot0    plot1    plot2
plot3    plot4    plot5

but below resources

pres at gsnPanelLeft       = 0.
pres at gsnPanelRight      = 2./3

 tells arrange plot as

plot0 plot1
plot2 plot3
plot4 plot4

so using which resource should I replace it
Also tell me about scale, that I want in extreme right

let me give you raw idea

WUCM = 3 plot (1st row =plot0, plot1, plot2)
NOWUCM = 3 plot (1st row =plot3, plot4, plot5)
WUCM-NOUCM = 3 plot (1st row =plot6, plot7, plot8)

title --->      WUCM         NOUCM       (WUCM-NOUCM)

                   plot0             plot1              plot2
            vertical scale for WUCM and NOUCM    vertical scale for
WUCM-NOUCM
                   plot3             plot4              plot5
                   plot6             plot7              plot8