[ncl-talk] gap in the plot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:30:34 MDT 2017

As Guido has said:
	>  res at gsnAddCyclic        = False
	Is there a reason you set this to false?   That resources tells NCL whether or not to fill the gap you’re talking about.

You’ve also discovered a bug I raised a couple years ago where the longitude values don’t match the map in the _1 figure.

I can’t recreate that bug anymore in 6.3+ so I’d assume you're still on 6.2.1 or earlier.  Might be worth updating.

The previous thread, though the images are now gone so it’s not very useful.
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2012/0636.html

Alan