[ncl-talk] Temperature difference

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Tue Nov 28 18:10:04 MST 2017

Hi Mary

Thank you for the reply.

It seems like the problem existed because I didn't used the high resolution data resources. When I added the following lines to the plot it worked.

pltres = True
  pltres at NoTitles = True
  pltres at gsnMaximize = True
  pltres at FramePlot = False
  pltres at PanelPlot = True
  mpres = True
  mpres at mpFillOn = False
  mpres at mpGeophysicalLineColor = "black"
  mpres at mpGeophysicalLineThicknessF       = 0.0   ; for type = "png"
  mpres at mpDataBaseVersion="Ncarg4_1"
  mpres at mpDataSetName="Earth..4"
  mpres at mpDataResolution="Finest"
  mpres at mpOutlineOn=False

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:m.lynch at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)