[ncl-talk] joint-histogram

Marston Johnston shejo284 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:30:30 MST 2017

Hi again Adam,

Thanks to your help/advice/explanation, I got the isccp and modis plots exactly how I want them :-)
But I still cannot get misr to function properly (see attached). For the misr y axis, I want the labels to
be: (/"NR","0","0.5","1.0","1.5","2.0","2.5","3.0","4.0","5.0","7.0","9.0","11.0","13.0","15.0","17.0"," “/), which is 1 greater than the y-coord in the misr array.
Sadly, I still get the same error:

"warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline approximation for Y axis failed: consider adjusting trYTensionF value
warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for trYCoordPoints; defaulting to linear"

In this case, y is 1 greater than the I’m&hgt. What’s going on here that is different from the other 2 cases?

/M

Marston S. Ward