[ncl-talk] mask

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:10:00 MST 2017

I would like to include a mask in the ocean and in countries other than Chile.
I tried the commands below and it is not working. Some help?

  res at mpMinLatF             = -38
  res at mpMaxLatF             = -16
  res at mpMinLonF             = -78
  res at mpMaxLonF             = -66

        res at mpFillDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
        res at mpDataSetName                = "Earth..3"
        res at mpDataBaseVersion           = "MediumRes"
        res at mpOutlineOn                       = True
        res at mpOutlineSpecifiers            = (/"Chile:counties"/)
        res at mpGeophysicalLineThicknessF = 2
       res at mpNationalLineThicknessF    = 2

     res at mpFillAreaSpecifiers = (/"Land", "Chile:counties","Water"/)
     res at mpSpecifiedFillColors = (/0,-1,0/)
     res at mpOutlineBoundarySets = "AllBoundaries"