[ncl-talk] Sub: regrid the mask file

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 14 08:55:52 MST 2017

Akila,

There are lots of examples showing how to regrid data with missing values.

The key is that you need to set SrcMask2D if your source array has missing
values and DstMask2D if your destination grid has missing values.

See this page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

and use your browser search to look for the word "missing". You will see
some examples that use this option.

--Mary