[ncl-talk] Masking

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Sat Nov 11 04:59:36 MST 2017

Hi Mary

Many thanks for the detailed email. I have worked with the code and produced the masked images for the variables which I need to use in my other code .

However I need to know how to use the variables in other code.

I have tried to understand the following lines but I am still struggling with it .Will it be possible for you to explain the following lines and how to output these variables to be used in another code. I would be grateful for your help

  f        = addfile("wrf_mask.nc","r")
  marray   = f->WRF_mask
  tc2_mask = mask(tc2,marray,1)
  lu_mask = mask(lu,marray,1)
  tc2f_mask = mask(tc2f,marray,1

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:m.lynch at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)