[ncl-talk] Fwd: Sub: Loop help

dale zuri dalezuri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:38:36 MDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: dale zuri <dalezuri at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] Sub: Loop help
To: Kevin Hallock <hallock at ucar.edu>
CC: <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>

Hi ,

begin
a    = addfile("mask.nc","r")
mas=a->mask
printMinMax(mas,0);;;;;;Print----(0,1,2,-21) each number associated with
different division ( ex., (0-1)- division 1, (1-2) division 2, oceanic
region are filled with missing number and land regions are filled with
number 1.
do i=1,1 or 2,2 or 3,3 ( I get the right selection of region and
printMinMax shows 1)
do i=1,4 ( I get the wrong selection of region and printMinMax shows
missing number)
j=i+1
mas=where(mas.ge.i .and. mas.lt.j,1,mas at _FillValue)
end do
printMinMax(mas,0) ...(1,1)
return

I hope this helps! Please let me know If you have any questions.

Thanks
DZ