[ncl-talk] Query- error while running cyclone track script

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed May 3 07:01:02 MDT 2017

Did you load the supporting library, as described in the docs?

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_contributed/wrf_mapres_c.shtml

ie.,:

  load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRF_contributed.ncl"

In NCL 6.4.0, many of these libraries are loaded automatically.
WRF_contributed is not one of them.  You also may want to consider
using wrf_map_resources() instead of wrf_mapres_c(), as described in
the docs.