[ncl-talk] NCL 6.3.0 Warnings

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Mar 19 17:13:32 MDT 2017

As noted before on ncl-talk. GRIB is a moving target.

*All variables are unpacked correctly.*

However ....

 NCL uses  multiple lookup-tables to associate a given parameter-id from
some data center, to get the 'long_name' & 'units' and construct the
variable name.

The message is saying that parameter-id 242 has no associated information
in the lookup table.

warning: Entry (242) not found in code table file /usr/share/ncarg/grib2_
codetables/ncep/4/4.2.0.1.table

===