[ncl-talk] About [errno=1102]

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 10 12:10:49 MST 2017

Just to clarify this a bit, Dennis is of course correct that you need
to look at your data. You will never see contour lines in a data field
that is constant, but beginning with NCL 6.2.0, there is capability
for performing fill of constant fields. This feature has been improved
considerably for NCL 6.4.0. If you are doing a filled plot, you can
enable fill of constant areas by setting the resource
cnConstFEnableFill to True. Eventually the plan is to make this
resource True by default, but for now it defaults to False.
 -dave