[ncl-talk] linint1_n monotonic error

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 23 10:05:49 MDT 2017

Hi,

I took a look at the script you provided, and all the data in the variable
data1 read from the file are missing. In any case, I'm confused as to how
it relates to the problem you describe with linint1_n().  Are you sure the
variables are monotonic -- what does the function isMonotonic() report for
those variables?

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/isMonotonic.shtml

Rick