[ncl-talk] Question about regressing a time series and a gridded data using regCoef_n

Lyndon Mark Olaguera olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 04:28:05 MDT 2017

Dear Sir Will and NCL experts,

I still get the same error *(fatal:where: dimension sizes  of parameter 0
and parameter 2 do not match)*. I am not sure if I am implementing this
correctly.

I changed this part in my code based on the suggestion suggestion:

;****************************************************
;Test for significance
;****************************************************
 df = rc at nptxy-2                 ; degrees of freedom
 tval = rc at tval                  ; t-statistic
 b = tval                        ; b must be same size as tval (and df)
 b = 0.5
 prob = betainc(df/(df+tval^2),df/2.0,b)
 printVarSummary(prob);dim=1 size=64800

* prob_test =onedtond(prob,(/2,64800/))*
* printVarSummary(prob_test)*

 rc95 = where(prob_test.lt.0.95,rc at _FillValue,rc)
 copy_VarCoords(rc, rc95)
 printVarSummary(rc95)

I'll appreciate any suggestion on how I can do this correctly.

Sincerely,

*Lyndz*