[ncl-talk] Pixel to Lat/Lon

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 13 14:52:26 MDT 2017

Hi Ipsita,

I'm not sure what you mean by " even though the plot is not coming with a
clear contours. "

The plot you included doesn't look particularly wrong, so can you explain
what you were expecting?

The script you attached does not include any plotting code, so I can't help
you much there.

Can you be more specific about the problem?  Also, it would really help if
you can provide the data and the plotting script in the usual way (ftp).