[ncl-talk] Wrf output at multiple mast locations

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Wed Jul 12 17:50:51 MDT 2017

Hi

Is it possible in NCL to grab 2m temperature time series data at multiple locations in a single Wrf output file . I have about 15 stations and I want to compare the temperature at those locations with Wrf simulated temperature at 2m. Is there any example script that I can look at ?
Also I would like to compare 2m temperature at single time from Wrf and observations  and plot the difference.please direct me to the relevant example.
Thanks

​
Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au

​ Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

​