[ncl-talk] tc not getting recognized in version 6.3.0

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Sun Jul 9 20:10:52 MDT 2017

Hi Mary

Thanks for the reply and comments.

I found out that the WRF variable T has been renamed to TH in my WRF configuration and the wrfout_d0* now contain TH instead of T.  Is there a way to change T to TH in

$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

or do I have to recompile and rerun WRF ?

Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:m.lynch at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)