[ncl-talk] ensamble script

Luis del Castillo luis.delcastillo at cathalac.int
Mon Jan 23 17:43:48 MST 2017

Thanks everything seems to work just fine Mary Haley. Another question how to draw in land borders lines when using mpres at mpDataBaseVersion      = "HighRes".
I was using
  mpres at mpOutlineBoundarySets  = "National"
  mpres at mpNationalLineColor    = "Black"
  mpres at mpNationalLineThicknessF = 2.0
But It seems to be ignore by the mpDataBaseVersion

Thanks