[ncl-talk] Map Coming Up Short

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:53:22 MST 2017

Hi:

I have attached both the output and ncl program that reads WRF data and
plots using gsn.

It sets the grid as "Lambert Conformal" and reads the true latitudes and
standard longitude from the WRF file.

It also overlays data using an Opacity factor.

Lastly, it uses "mask" to plot land vs ocean topography over which the snow
forecast is overlaid.

Thank you for your help.