[ncl-talk] Doubt if the data is being plotted

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 17:51:42 MST 2017

Hi mary. This mail is continuation of the mail dated 27.12.2016. I could not send you the data because of some problem at my end. Apologies for that. I have now uploaded the data file of 2011-04-14. as you had suggested, I have further modified my scipt to include the markers at the data points. that seems to be okay.
but i feel that my doubt still persists. I am concentrating (enlarging) on the pixels between 13-14N/75-76E which I have plotted. (Fig attached)I can see 3-4 pixels having values greater than 52 dbZ within this lat-lon box which are adjacent. but I cannot find 4 pixels which are together and have values greater than 52dBZ in the data file which is also attached.
thanks Geeta.