[ncl-talk] trend_query

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 2 11:08:02 MST 2017

I believe ncl-talk has been down his raod with you before. Please look at
the error messages and *always* include printVarSummary of the the
variables used. Place the ***before*** the line where the error occurs.

printVarSummary(x)
printVarSummary(y)
or
printVarSummary(y(lat|:,lon|:,time|:) )

rc = *regCoef*(x, y(lat|:,lon|:,time|:) )

The error message state:

*fatal:regCoef: The rightmost dimension of x must be equal to the
rightmost dimension of y*

Please look  ....

What are the sizes of 'x' and the rightmost dimension of 'y' ?