[ncl-talk] Wondering why the reference position is not a valid resource.

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:20:56 MST 2017

Hi:

Thank you for your suggestion.

However, I still have the same type of warning:

warning:vcRefAnnoOrthogonjalPosF is not a valid resource in
gfs_t_h_850mb_vector at this time

  vecres                  = True            ; vector only resources
  vecres at gsnDraw          = False           ; don't draw
  vecres at gsnFrame         = False           ; don't advance frame
  vecres at vcGlyphStyle     = "CurlyVector"   ; curly vectors
  vecres at vcRefMagnitudeF  = 20              ; define vector ref mag
  vecres at vcRefLengthF     = 0.045           ; define length of vec ref
  vecres at gsnRightString   = " "             ; turn off right string
  vecres at gsnLeftString    = " "             ; turn off left string
  vecres at tiXAxisString    = " "             ; turn off axis label
  vecres at vcRefAnnoOrthogonjalPosF = 0.10    ; move ref vector into  plot