[ncl-talk] forgot to attach ncl script and eps figure

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 28 15:24:32 MST 2017

The problem is that you are not plotting the regression line.

You set up a "data" array that holds the original data and the regression
line, but then you didn't plot data:

 data      = new ( (/2,dimsizes(rnio)/), typeof(rnio))
 data(0,:) = rnio
 data(1,:) = rc*(stio-rc at xave) + rc at yave
. . .
 plot  = gsn_csm_xy (wks,rnio,stio,res)

I think you want:

 plot  = gsn_csm_xy (wks,rnio,*data*,res)