[ncl-talk] sparse_matrix_mult

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 21 15:59:46 MST 2017

Hi Mark,

It turns out the documentation was incorrect. I think when this function
was initially implemented, the thinking on missing values was a little
different and we documented it this way. However, when we actually released
the function, we decided that just because a column of X contained one more
missing values, this didn't mean that the whole addition should be missing.

I've fixed the two examples and added a new one.  Hopefully this makes more
sense.  I'm sorry for the confusion!

--Mary