[ncl-talk] GOES16 netCDF files

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 13 08:02:16 MST 2017

Hi Tim,

Do you have a dataset you could share?  I download some data from this site:

https://www.goes-r.gov

but not knowing what I'm really looking for, I could not ascertain that it
was specifically GOES16. NCL was able to read it.

I should also ask what version of NCL are you working with?

If your dataset is too large to email, you can post it to our FTP site:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml

Rick