[ncl-talk] extra (echo) lines on plots

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 11 15:24:13 MST 2017

Hi Alison,

I think the issue is you want to set

   res at gsnDraw = False
   res at gsnFrame = False

This keeps the plot from drawing until you explicitly tell to.   Then at
the bottom of your loop, you'd have

  draw(plot)
  frame(wks)   ;; this might not be necessary?  Something's causing the
frame to advance

BTW, a hopefully helpful comments:   a lot of the resources you are setting
are static across plots. You might want to move those outside and prior to
the loop.

Rick