[ncl-talk] installation_problem

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:57:53 MDT 2017

the system has already used by somebody else before. So I don't know how
gcc is installed in this OS.
But I have downloaded the gcc package or tar file. When I extracted this
tar file on Desktop then the extracted dir i.e. usr/local/lib has
libgomp.1.dylib
file.

So how to link this library with ncl.

Kunal Bali