[ncl-talk] installation_problem

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 04:27:29 MDT 2017

You have some missing linked library.
What did you use to install gcc? Brew? Are you using the one embedded into the OSX installation?

In the first case you have to do something like

cd /usr/local/lib
ln -fs ../Cellar/gcc/7.2.0/lib/gcc/7/libgomp.1.dylib

and similarly for all the libraries that are giving you an error.
Good luck

> On 30. Aug 2017, at 12:21, Kunal Bali <kunal.bali9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear NCL users
>
> I am trying to install NCL in Mac Sierra , version 10.12.4
>
> But i am getting an error
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgomp.1.dylib
>   Referenced from: /usr/local/ncl_6.2.1/bin/ncl
>   Reason: image not found
> Abort trap: 6
>

> could anyone please let me know that how can I fix it.
>
> Thank You
>
> Regards
> Kunal Bali

Guido Cioni