[ncl-talk] wrf_contour issues??

Kacie Shourd Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu
Mon Aug 28 12:08:18 MDT 2017

Hi all,

I have submitted this question to both ncl-talk and wrfhelp because I wasn’t sure which group to use.

I am currently trying to generate and overlay some wrf contours/vectors, but keep getting the following error when using the wrf_contour routine:

“fatal:Assignment type mismatch, right hand side can't be coerced to type of left hand side”

I plot WRF data all the time, use these functions regularly, and have NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM. Any ideas on what’s going wrong??? My code is attached. The errors are thrown in lines 210 and 226 (p_contour and d_contour).

If you need a wrf file for testing, it is located here: ftp://pubfiles.dri.edu/pub/kshourd/for_dennis/wrfout_d03_2012-06-29_15%253A00%253A00

Thank you so much,
Kacie

---
Kacie N. Shourd
드림

Graduate Research Assistant
Desert Research Institute
Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu<mailto:Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu>
Work: (775) 674-7049

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.