[ncl-talk] create lat(nlat,mlon) from lat(nlat)

Beáta Szabó-Takács szabo.b at czechglobe.cz
Fri Aug 18 01:01:32 MDT 2017

Dear NCL Users,
I would like to calculate refevt_hargreaves_fao56<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Crop/refevt_hargreaves_fao56.shtml> function. My tmax and tmin data are in netCDF file which have regular rectangular grid: tmin(ntim,nlat,mlon). The function of refevt_hargreaves_fao56<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Crop/refevt_hargreaves_fao56.shtml> needs also extraterrestial radiation values from radext_fao56 function. According to radext_fao56 function the returned value will be  (ntim,nlat,mlon) if lat(nlim,mlon). Could someone recommend me a solution to create lat(nlat,mlot) from lat(nlat)?
Thank you for your help in advance!
Kind regards,
Beáta