[ncl-talk] Issue with reading shapefiles (NCL 6.4.0 only)

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 25 16:03:14 MDT 2017

Hi Fabien,

This is a bit odd. Out of a collection of about a dozen shapefiles I had on
hand, none of them displayed the issue for an integer field. However, I
found one instance where a double field shows up as type "none" on 6.4.0,
and is thus unreadable, yet is fine under 6.3.0.  I will look into it right
away. I don't suppose you could send me your shapefile as an additional
test case?

Rick