[ncl-talk] Label Bar Label Missing

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 21:59:56 MDT 2017

Hi:

I uploaded wrfout_d03*2017*03*

and file_for_adam.nc

The second file is needed because it contains all the processed data that
is supposed to be mapped.

In the excerpted code (attached), the maps are the same size, but the
"ensemble mean" still does not appear.  I am not sure why the maps are the
same size in this version of the code.

One question; is it possible to write > with an underline?

Thank you for the help!

Barry