[ncl-talk] Multiple time series plot of same parametre but from different ascii files

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 00:14:20 MDT 2017

Thank you so much Adam. I am onto the manual guide.
Thank you.
Najib

    On Saturday, April 1, 2017 9:20 PM, Dennis Shea <shea at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Please: Carefully go through the tutorial at:
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/

You must put some effort into learning a computer language.

===

Attached is a script and two sample figures.

The 1st figure has all years on one plot; the 2nd has the 1st year only.

====