[ncl-talk] Red Hat Enterprise 7.2 Install Question

Jacob Klee (VirginiaPower - 1) jacob.klee at dom.com
Tue Sep 20 12:39:20 MDT 2016

Linux environments are not my normal environment, so I thought I would double check here what is the best precompiled binary for my environment.

I hope to run NCL in our RHEL 7.2 environment here at work.  The CPU information I got back from the server folks was that they were 2.3GHz  Intel Xenon CPUs (E5-2630).

I am assuming one of the RHEL 6.4 binarys would be best, but not sure which.  I would guess the intel1215, but honestly am not sure.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated,

Jacob

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.