[ncl-talk] ESMF_RegridWeightGen error

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:58:48 MDT 2016

Lijun,

If you downloaded one of our precompiled binaries, you should automatically
get the ESMF_RegridWeightGen binary with it.

What does the following report:

env | grep NCARG
which ncl
ls $NCARG_ROOT/bin/ESMF*

If you don't have ESMF_RegridWeightGen in $NCARG_ROOT/bin, then I recommend
going to www.earthsystemgrid.org, navigating your way to the NCL 6.3.0 list
of binaries, and findind one that matches your system. This should have
ESMF_RegridWeightGen included.

I think the ESG is down briefly, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

--Mary