[ncl-talk] Regridding GFS rectilinear grid to Polar Stereographic regional grid

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 31 16:27:59 MDT 2016

Can you change

regrid_gfs_pcp = rgrid2rcm_Wrap(lat_gfs, lon_gfs, pcp_gfs,lat,lon,1)

printVarSummary(pcp_gfs)    ; this is what people need to 'see'
                                              ; in particular, the
coordinate variables
printMinMax(pcp_gfs, 0)

regrid_gfs_pcp = rgrid2rcm_Wrap(pcp_gfs&g5_lon_1, pcp_gfs&g5_lat_0,
pcp_gfs,lat,lon,1)
printVarSummary(regrid_gfs_pcp)
printMinMax(regrid_gfs_pcp, 0)

===

FYI only ... There are a two 'ST4' examples at the bottom of:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HiResPrc.shtml

Cheers