[ncl-talk] histogram plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:37:51 MDT 2016

See also:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/bootstrap.shtml

The two 'bootstrap_diff' examples at the end of the example page.

====

re: Mary's comment:

"Note that in order to get the X locations for your lines and strings, you
may want to use the special BeginBarLocs, MidBarLocs, or EndBarLocs
attributes that are returned when you create a histogram using
gsn_histogram."

There is a link at the following example:

bootstrap_stat_1a.ncl
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/bootstrap_stat_1a.ncl>

'The procedure which attaches the markers to the histogram graphical object
is named *histogram_marker.ncl '*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/histogram_marker.ncl>

You can download and modify to draw a vertical line: gsn_add_polyline