[ncl-talk] Fwd: double error bars on a scatter plot

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:33:26 MST 2016

I figured out how to plot this "double error bar" thing.
I am attaching the script and the plot if someone else would want to plot a
similar thing. I guess, if i have not missed it, there is probably no such
example on NCL web.

Some explanation: The tric is to plot each error bar as a separate scatter
plot with same resources (especially trYMin/Max and trXMin/Max)
A loop can be used if we have many more data values. I hope the script is
simple enough for everyone to understand it.

Best,
Rashed