[ncl-talk] Reading NAM files

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:43:19 MST 2016

By the way, NCL can read GRIB file directly, which is definitely better than converting it into netcdf. See https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/addfile.shtml <https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/addfile.shtml>

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista <http://guidocioni.altervista/>.org