[ncl-talk] felxpart output data processing

WIND 954051157 at qq.com
Thu Nov 17 05:20:06 MST 2016

Hi all,

I'm working on the Flexpart model. But as a beginer, it's hard for me to analyse the data. I have used the FNL 6 hour global data to generate a series of output data. But I don't know the accurate format of my output data, for it has no filename extension. Another reason is that, I didn't find the Data description file. I tried to add .nc or .grib to open them, but it failed.
It's very appreciate if you could help me find a way to read these output data via NCL or other methods. Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Yan