[ncl-talk] A question about CIN

Kacie Shourd Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu
Wed May 11 09:10:07 MDT 2016

Hi, Ken.

Check out this link: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2007/0149.html

If you are using a WRF file, there are some functions that will compute the CAPE and CIN values for you. Information about those available in the docs, for example: https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wrf_cape_3d.shtml

Hope this helps,
Kacie

--
Kacie N. Shourd
드림

Graduate Research Assistant
Desert Research Institute
Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu<mailto:Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu>
(775) 674-7049<tel:%28775%29%20674-7049>