[ncl-talk] description above labelbar in a panelplot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 16 08:18:29 MDT 2016

Hi Tabish,

Did you try setting lbTitleString in the panel resources?  You may also
need to set lbTitleFontHeightF to make the title smaller:

  resP at lbTitleFontHeightF = 0.01
  resP at lbTitleString = "This is a test"

I've attached example 5 from the panel page, which you should be able to
run as-is.  I added the above two resources.

--Mary