[ncl-talk] calculate_daily_values function is undefined

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 14 08:24:27 MDT 2016

Guilherme,

Do you have a version of NCL 6.4.0 (currently unreleased!) or have you
downloaded the updated contributed.ncl? If not, please look at the
documentation for the function, especially the part that says this is in
6.4.0 (an upcoming release).

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/calculate_daily_values.shtml

You can find a link somewhere on the NCL website for the new
contributed.ncl if you need it right away, or it has been included in or
linked to in some previous emails to the list if you can search your old
ncl-talk mail.

Kyle