[ncl-talk] data type of netCDF file in Java

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 3 22:57:10 MST 2016

Arun,

If the data works in NCL, then what is the problem you are asking about?
You haven't described a particular question or problem here. However, this
is an NCL help list, where we only are able to help with NCL related
issues, and it sounds like your issue is *not* with NCL. If NCL can read it
fine, it sounds like this other software package has a problem and you
should seek help for that. If your problem does involve the use of NCL,
please elaborate and we will do our best. Be sure to include ncl-talk in
your reply. Thanks,

Kyle